cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payments been taken but have cancelled all passes

Hi I'm on here as I have noticed payments of 9.99 for sky movies package has been taking for the past three months when I have cancelled it and also 6.99 for I'm assuming the entertainment package, I only pay for the kids which is 2.99 a month. I don't understand how you are still taking these Payments when it says all passes are cancelled, an when I have been on my online banking there's nothing set up for it to take payments! I'm wanting a refund asap and an explanation.
4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The good news is, if you officially cancelled your NOW TV subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account') and followed the cancellation procedure in full, NOW TV would have sent you a confirmation email of your cancellation request(s).

Provided you still have the cancellation email, claiming back any money NOW TV have taken in error should be a straight forward procedure by contacting a NOW TV representative.

If you don't have a confirmation email, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users might require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

If you haven't done-so already it's advisable to set-up a PIN code so your little treasures can't purchase the Entertainment, Cinema and Sports services without your knowledge...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help I've looked through my emails and can't see a cancellation one of such but have a few from now tv asking to get a new sky cinema pass for a discount which proves I don't have it, would this be any good for proof that I don't have sky cinema pass? Or don't want one but am getting charged for it? And the tv is in my daughters bedroom so not sure if she would of clicked on any movies but generally she either watches kids or YouTube either way o don't want any passes but the kids but don't know how to stop them taking money.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Do you see an ctive cinema/entertainment pass when you go to your My Account > My Passes page?

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

If so, you should be able to click the cancel pass button and follow all the steps to cancel it.

If you don't see any active passes and you don't see the charges on your bills page

http://account.nowtv.com/bills

then you may be logged into the wrong account and the charges will be coming from a different account. Open up your daughter's NOW TV app and have a look on the My Account screen and it should tell you what username she is logged in as, make sure you log into this website with the same username to cancel.

If you still can't find where the payments are coming from, or you want to ask for a refund, have a word with Live Chat they can help you out. To get to live chat go here

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

Finally make sure you set a payment PIN to stop your daughter accidentally purchasing anything by going to your My Account > Payment PIN page

https://account.nowtv.com/payment-pin

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also I think I have a pin so they can't get on, I just want them to stop taking money thanks for responding