cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment

Hi can someone please contact me? It's regarding payments I have seen in my bank account that NowTV have taken money twice a month for different amounts. Why? How did this happen? I only subscribed for one pass not two!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been facing issues with your account.

I've sent you a direct e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam/Junk folders Smiley Happy

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
Anonymous User
Not applicable

iam so dam mad! i had cancelled before 2nd july and two payments were taken, i will never touch nowtv with a rented barge pole ever again, iv already messaged nowtv on fb but heard nothing and want my money back asap! i had 9.99 and 6.99 taken, i cancelled my month pack before it was due to renew and my two pals had same issue

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The good news is, if you officially cancelled your NOW TV subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account') and followed the cancellation procedure in full, NOW TV would have sent you a confirmation email of your cancellation request(s).

Provided you still have the cancellation email, claiming back any money NOW TV have taken in error should be a straight forward procedure by contacting a NOW TV representative.

However, if you have not officially cancelled, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you might be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been being charged every month for a service I have never used and I cannot find the link for a live chat on here anywhere, can someone contact me re this?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, we've had payments for both our movies pass and our entertainment pass taken twice out of our account in feb and march.  The payments were taken out of our account on the 1st feb 2016 for £6.99 and again on the 3rd feb 2016 for £6.99.  Also, 1st feb 2016 for £9.99 and again on the 8th feb 2016 for £9.99.  It happened again in march, on the 1st march 2016 and the 3rd march for £6.99.  Also, 1st march and 6th march both for £9.99.  Can you please sort our problem.  Many thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that 😞 I'll get this looked into and will email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

for the second time this year 6.99 has been taken twice from my card. how do i get this back?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, same issue for us. We are paying 6.99 twice per month for monthly access to Now TV Ents and 9.99 twice per month for Now TV Movies.  Please can you help us? Thanks  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is account related I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see that this has been sorted out for you on live chat

Thanks

Andy