cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment

Hi can someone please contact me? It's regarding payments I have seen in my bank account that NowTV have taken money twice a month for different amounts. Why? How did this happen? I only subscribed for one pass not two!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been facing issues with your account.

I've sent you a direct e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam/Junk folders Smiley Happy

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you need to enter the code from the voucher which came with your box to get the 3 months. If you did do this, did you accidental create a second account, leaving the one you used on your phone to still be billed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I noticed that I had been subscribed to the Entertainment Pass without my knowledge so I therefore cancelled this before the payment was due, however payment has still come out on April 1st. Hope this wasn't an April Fools?! xD

Please can some one get back to me soon as possible.

Thank you.

Amie.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rob,

I am also noticing that NowTv have taken two payments for the months of June and July and I can't find anywhere to get in contact with NowTv?!

I need this sorted ASAP please as this is making my bank go into the negatives!!

Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

NOW TV is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via 'Live Chat', via 'email' or via 'this forum' (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

That being said, given that you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I'll take a look at your account and send you an email shortly with my findings.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have payments coming out of my bank account yet when I go on my passes to cancel them but I have none. This has been happening on for a few months now and there’s nothing I can do to stop it 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. 

Sounds like you may be logged into the wrong account and the charges will be coming from a different account.

Might be worth checking you haven't got any other NOW TV accounts, it often happens that people set up more than one account to take advantage of different promotions and explains why they keep getting payments made even when they seem to have cancelled everything. Alternately you might be signed into an old Sky ID you have from having had Sky TV or broadband in the past.

The following help page will explain how to track down other accounts.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

If you still can't find where the payments are coming from have a word with Live Chat they can help you track down where the problem is. To get to live chat go here

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rob. I have replied to your email?

Kind regards Donna Eccleston
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

That's great, I've made him aware of this and he'll be in touch later today. Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team