cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment

Hi can someone please contact me? It's regarding payments I have seen in my bank account that NowTV have taken money twice a month for different amounts. Why? How did this happen? I only subscribed for one pass not two!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been facing issues with your account.

I've sent you a direct e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam/Junk folders Smiley Happy

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been facing issues with your account.

I've sent you a direct e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam/Junk folders Smiley Happy

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

We've also had payments taken from our account which shouldn't have happened, £10 each month during the free promotional period (3 months with EE TV); please can you arrange for these to be refunded?

Many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forums

Unfortunately payment problems can't be resolved in this open forum.

You need LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers and click Contact Us in blue box at bottom left

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your account. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've noticed I've been charged twice in March (17th & 21st) can someone tell me why?

Also why is it so difficult to send an email to anyone at Now TV? I've followed the instructions via this site and I cannot find the contact link?

thanks

Ray

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User NOW TV offer more than one type of pass. For example movies (£9.99) and entertainment (£6.99) are billed separately. They also have a number of sport passes. If you check your Purchase History you should be able to see what you are being billed for.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
Thanks for replying.
Yes I've done this and it only shows one pass for £6.99 in my history but I
have two separate payments for £6.99 from my account?
Cheers
Ray
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Just to let you know as your post is account related, we have sent you an email. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox, we'll look out for your reply. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I clicked too soon and didn't explain my problem.  I have been using my Android phone to get NOWTV but my phone has gone wrong so now I have the NOWTV box.  With this box do I get 3 months free again.  The only reason for asking is I can see a payment of £6.99 which has been taken today.