cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment details not accepted

I have tried on 5 different cards all registered to me and registered to the correct address all with money in the well atleast 10p to authorise my identity I contacted customer service who couldn't do nothing to help me or even apply the pass for me to help me become one of your customers I really want to set up am account but no browsers I.e internet explorer or chrome or Mozilla Firefox make any difference I have attempted on my phone my pc and iPad and still no joy please help !!!!
4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You've done everything I would have suggested you do (the only other thing I can think of is whether you are in ROI rather than UK) but I'll tag a couple of the NOW TV Team on here and hopefully one of them will be in touch direct.

@Anonymous User @Tony-D @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the same problem no matter wot card I input it tells me details are wrong (there not) and I just spent £30 on two vouchers and now can't use them
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me just now, tried two different cards (both valid) and telling me that they're not - even though I used one on Sunday....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And in the last couple of minutes I've had both banks text me asking about 'fraudulent activity' (Nationwide and Barclays) - asking me to confirm it was me trying use my cards....strange how both banks have fallen out with you....