cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment card - fraud

So I discovered my payment card is being used fraudulently by a member of the family who doesn't live with me. I see that you can switch cards but not delete. This means the fraud will just contunue

as this person is the mother of my daughter who i got the box for,.  Why cant you simply delete a payment card?

And why cant you get an answer on teh phone, via chat, on twitter or facebook? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can set a payment pin on the account to prevent further purchases. I presume that you want to be able to allow your daughter to watch sometimes. All you need to do is cancel passes other than the passes for your daughter. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can set a payment pin on the account to prevent further purchases. I presume that you want to be able to allow your daughter to watch sometimes. All you need to do is cancel passes other than the passes for your daughter. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awesome. How do i set a payment pin?