cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer

Re: Payment Details page not loading

I have managed to get on to the Chat feature & the person I am dealing with is absolutely useless! Have been chatting for 10 minutes and still no further along! 

Come on Now TV - give us a phone number to call!

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Highlighted
Advocate

Hi,

I have a very similar problem.

Both the payment details and 'Passes & vouchers' pages won't load. As a result I can't activate a pass and so I've missed the start of the game.

Live chat won't load either, so I can't ask Now TV to resolve.

Any update on this?

Aaron.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

AB2E5BD3-475B-415F-86DF-B44CFD7A0230.png

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

It looks like nobody can pay for a pass today 😞

Highlighted
Mentor

I BOUGHT WEEK SPORTS PASS TO WATCH FOOTY TODAY ONCE ENTERED CODE STUCK ON HOLD ON A SEC SCREEN NOT HAPPY

0 Thanks

I'm having the same problem as well. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Me too. If it's a widespread problem, why the hell can't they put a message up on the site and save their customers a lot of time. That would be courteous instead of treating us with such offhand contempt.

Highlighted
Advocate

csnt even use the offer got sent on email anymore either, payment details page isnt loading and the amount of times i clicked refresh page. need a phone number. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Nobody's having any breakthroughs then?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same problem, NOWTV PUT A MESSAGE UP ON YOUR SITE IF YOU "KNOW" ABOUT THE TECHNICAL ISSUE, INSTEAD OF PURPOSEFULLY WITHHOLDING INFORMATION, Your a joke and known for this kind of thing.

0 Thanks