cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment Details page not loading

I'm having a problem trying to update my payment details in order to get the sky sports pass ready for today's games. When I load the payment details page, after just 1 or two seconds it tells me "This is taking too long... NowTV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment. Try refreshing your browser"

Obviously I have tried refreshing my browser multiple times, to no avail. Is this a common issue amongst users that should be fixed soon, or is there a problem?

Regards

James

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. If it's a widespread problem, why the hell can't they put a message up on the site and save their customers a lot of time. That would be courteous instead of treating us with such offhand contempt.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. I've spent over an hour trying to buy a day sports pass / check my payment details. I can't find anywhere to let NowTV knowabout the problem either! 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am unable to pay for a day pass or view my card details, getting same error message/timeout as others:(

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have managed to get on to the Chat feature & the person I am dealing with is absolutely useless! Have been chatting for 10 minutes and still no further along! 

Come on Now TV - give us a phone number to call!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

csnt even use the offer got sent on email anymore either, payment details page isnt loading and the amount of times i clicked refresh page. need a phone number. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nobody's having any breakthroughs then?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem, NOWTV PUT A MESSAGE UP ON YOUR SITE IF YOU "KNOW" ABOUT THE TECHNICAL ISSUE, INSTEAD OF PURPOSEFULLY WITHHOLDING INFORMATION, Your a joke and known for this kind of thing.

mightywhites92
Scholar 2

Yep wasted time on live chat. They never have a clue about any problems. Tried to add a sports pass to no avail.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like we will have to resort to the radio... If it's a paywall issue they should allow us to view for free today without a pass.