cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment Details page not loading

I'm having a problem trying to update my payment details in order to get the sky sports pass ready for today's games. When I load the payment details page, after just 1 or two seconds it tells me "This is taking too long... NowTV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment. Try refreshing your browser"

Obviously I have tried refreshing my browser multiple times, to no avail. Is this a common issue amongst users that should be fixed soon, or is there a problem?

Regards

James

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having similar issues and it’s driving me crazy! Have spent the last 25 minutes trying to set up our new Now TV stick (replacing one of the old boxes). 

I have put all the details in and it accepts my Personal Details and Address Details. 

I have tried entering my payment details numerous times and after waiting a couple of minutes, it says Error Signing Up. 

Can’t get through to anyone on the Chat feature - we are trying on phone & tablet. 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just had a chat, they say they will email shortly when they have an answer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. They have just put a message up "We're aware of an issue that may be affecting all customers from making payments or buying Passes on all devices. Our technical teams are looking into this issue right now and will work to get things back up and running as soon as possible. We'll post more information here when we have an update."

Taken at leat half an hour to do that!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been having the same problem for an hour and the game is now starting. It says solution at the top of the page but there is no solution

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Super f*cking Sunday!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITS WORKING NOW !!!! I just purchased a day pass and activated on ROKU

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, I'm having the same problem. Have been trying for over an hour now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t get a sky sports pass either

Anonymous User
Not applicable

having the same problem, glad its not just me!