cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bamboozled
Scholar

Password question (stupid I know)

Hi

Cant find an answer to this in Forum BUT as simple as it looks I dont want to mess up

I have a really contrived Password with NOWTV as well as all other Sites I use - and thats the trouble. I have just ordered a NOWTV Stick to take on UK holidays

So my question is - is the Password I use to sign in my Account the same as I use to sign in to that Stick when it comes and would I have used it to Register my 2 x Smart TVs. Its so long ago that I just cant remember AND I seem to remember having an issue when I signed up for the recent Annual Pass sale

Genuine question - sorry if its amazingly simpe to answer - but I dont like to mess in case I muck something up

Cheers JT

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your password is linked to your NowTV account, and is therefore the same regardless of the device you use to sign in. You can also reset your password if it has been forgotten.

Bamboozled
Scholar

Hi and thanks for the reply

That sounds good to me. Its not that I have forgotten the Password as I have it on a Flash Drive and hidden away. Probably not a great idea

Problem is it and others I use are so long that if I take Stick away I need to have the Password as an easier to remember one so I can access the Stick.

I will give this a try asap

Many thanks JT

Bamboozled
Scholar

Forgot to ask :

If I change my Password does the Smart TV remember the old one (as I seem to be permanently signed in) - or immediately ask for the new one ?

Cheers again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would say that most devices will remember your password so that they can auto sign-in for you. 

Therefore, if you change your NowTV password on one device, you will get sign-in errors on your other devices until you update them with the new one.