cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Parental Pin Number

I have forgotten the parental pin I set up when I registered - can you tell me how to reset ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

to avoid confusion we've updated the answer to this question:

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have forgotten the parental pin I set up when I registered - can you tell me how to reset ?

To reset your PIN:

1. Go to the "My Account" menu from the top of the page (you might be asked to sign in)

2. Choose "Settings & PINs"

3. Click the 3rd button in the list "Reset your PIN"

4. Enter your password

3. Choose a NEW Pin and enter the digits 

5. Click "Save PIN"

6. You're all set!

Note: Please remember this page is archived and you will not be able to reply to this post, to start a new post or if you have any questions about PINs post here

View solution in original post

97 REPLIES 97
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i just dont ever rember putting one on and ive gone to watch a film and this has all happened. Yeah great, what do you need ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi SHARONROBIN53,

Thanks for getting in contact.

I'm not quite sure which issues you are experiencing as you don't seem to have posted in this thread before. However if you are having a pin issue, we can resolve this for you. As usual due to this being an account/security related issue we have to ask you to Contact Us securely via live chat or secure email.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sorted my pin out my sister had alredy had the same problem it is now resolved thanks for your communication and help 

Joseph M Lee

Anonymous User
Not applicable

PLEASE CAN WE DO THIS CHANGE PERENTAL NOW

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for this issue you have encountered. 

I have sent you an email in regards to this post. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi our account seems to have a parental pin. i am 40 years old and the only one that uses my account.I have sent you a email but have had no reply todate. can you please advise on getting my account active. Also advise on how i go about getting a refund  for the amount of time i have been block out. . many thanks all advice is very much appericated and welcome.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ngill15,

Thanks for posting. We have responded to your email and a PIN reset has been put forward for you.

I have sent you a private message regarding your request for a refund.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How do I change my parental pin I have forgot
Mine?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Conorscullion, 

You'll need to get in touch via email or Live Chat so we can process a parental pin reset. You can find the Live Chat/email button by going to contact us and selecting the relevant drop downs.

Regards,

Mo

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would please inform me what my parental pln is l am 63 years old and never set one anyway