cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Parental Pin Number

I have forgotten the parental pin I set up when I registered - can you tell me how to reset ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

to avoid confusion we've updated the answer to this question:

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have forgotten the parental pin I set up when I registered - can you tell me how to reset ?

To reset your PIN:

1. Go to the "My Account" menu from the top of the page (you might be asked to sign in)

2. Choose "Settings & PINs"

3. Click the 3rd button in the list "Reset your PIN"

4. Enter your password

3. Choose a NEW Pin and enter the digits 

5. Click "Save PIN"

6. You're all set!

Note: Please remember this page is archived and you will not be able to reply to this post, to start a new post or if you have any questions about PINs post here

View solution in original post

97 REPLIES 97
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi johnbaker,

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties.

The PIN would have been selected by you during your registration, however if you've forgotten it we can help you reset this.

For security reasons we can't provide this over Community. Please contact us via email or live chat using our Contact Us page, and select the relevant information from the drop down menus to come through to us.

Kind Regards,

Sal

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi having same trouble as most, its asking me for a 4 digit pin but i never was asked or set one, cant watch any movies etc please can i get some help thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi johnbaker,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Take a look at my post above yours and contact us through the link provided. We'll be able to ask you some security questions and get this reset for you.

Kind Regards,

Sal

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi rich

i have completly forgoten my parental pin i need is there anyway you can email it to me 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi mickey19944,

Thanks for the email.

We would not do that, I have sent you a private message about your issue.

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can you help i have a parental pin activated on my account and have no idea of the pin number or how it was activated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

I don't remember setting up a parental pin, but either way i have forgotten it so will need to set one up.

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi STARP

Please read the following link - Forgotten Parental PIN

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey STARP,

We're sorry to hear that you've forgotten your parental pin.

As this matter relates to your personal NOW TV account you will need to contact us via email or live chat so that we can verify your account. 

Simply visit the Contact Us page where you'll find everything you need to get in touch. 

Best Wishes,

Steve,

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I assumed I would be asked for my parental pin every time I selected to watch a film over the age rating of the settings I chose when setting the pin.  However, this doesn't happen, meaning my children have access to all films.  Have I forgotten to activiate something?