cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Hi PennyLou, At the moment, Parental and Payment PINs c...

i'm still waiting for  contact from nowtv to reset parental pin which i'm sure i didn't set, why can it not be the same as the sky pin, and why can't i speak to someone?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Janicecross,

Thank you for your post.

Sorry to hear you are experincing issues with Parental Pin.

As this is account related I have sent you a private message.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't remember my sky pin so how do I reset it

0 Thanks
Char-A
NOW TV Team (Retired)

@Anonymous User we have reset these for you so now just log in via a computer, head to My Account and set new pins.

Thanks a lot.

Char

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
hayleysmith
Advocate

Can somone help me re-set the parental pin on my tv box please??

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Hayleysmith,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

No problem at all, we can get this done for you. Could you please come onto our Live Chat service so we can ask you some security questions in order to do this for you. You can find this here and select the relevant options from the drop down menus.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sal

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i just dont ever rember putting one on and ive gone to watch a film and this has all happened. Yeah great, what do you need ? 

0 Thanks
Aaron-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi SHARONROBIN53,

Thanks for getting in contact.

I'm not quite sure which issues you are experiencing as you don't seem to have posted in this thread before. However if you are having a pin issue, we can resolve this for you. As usual due to this being an account/security related issue we have to ask you to Contact Us securely via live chat or secure email.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
jmlcfc92
Advocate

Sorted my pin out my sister had alredy had the same problem it is now resolved thanks for your communication and help 

Joseph M Lee

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Parental Pin Number

Hi having same trouble as many it seems, cant watch any movies due to needing a pin which i did not even set or was not even given.

Can't set a pin as an old one is needed which i dont have please can you help as can't use the service which i have paid for due to this, i have all info written down and nothing about a pin was asked or given thanks in advance.

0 Thanks