cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid extra £35 on top of normal money for month

I got my broadband disconnected due to non payment, then i paid the full amount i owed in January. I got reconnected but i have just looked at my bill for February and it states i have to pay my normal monthly amount and a extra £35. So instead of my normal monthly been £35 plus extra call costs i also have to pay extra. So now i have to pay £67 in February. I don't understand this. Then in March it goes back to £35 a month. I have already paid £77 in January for December- January bill.

Why do i have to pay 2 months bill for 1 month? Please help i am confused. I am also disabled and on a low income of £67 for a week.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I got my broadband disconnected due to non payment, then i paid the full amount i owed in January. I got reconnected but i have just looked at my bill for February and it states i have to pay my normal monthly amount and a extra £35. So instead of my normal monthly been £35 plus extra call costs i also have to pay extra. So now i have to pay £67 in February. I don't understand this. Then in March it goes back to £35 a month. I have already paid £77 in January for December- January bill.

Why do i have to pay 2 months bill for 1 month? Please help i am confused. I am also disabled and on a low income of £67 for a week.

Hi @Anonymous User I'd suggest giving our billing team a call for this one. You'll find their number via the My Account section on the NOW TV Site.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User I'd suggest giving our billing team a call for this one. You'll find their number via the My Account section on the NOW TV Site.