cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Paid extra £35 on top of normal money for month

I got my broadband disconnected due to non payment, then i paid the full amount i owed in January. I got reconnected but i have just looked at my bill for February and it states i have to pay my normal monthly amount and a extra £35. So instead of my normal monthly been £35 plus extra call costs i also have to pay extra. So now i have to pay £67 in February. I don't understand this. Then in March it goes back to £35 a month. I have already paid £77 in January for December- January bill.

Why do i have to pay 2 months bill for 1 month? Please help i am confused. I am also disabled and on a low income of £67 for a week.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Re: Paid extra £35 on top of normal money for month

@Lynseyk83 wrote:

I got my broadband disconnected due to non payment, then i paid the full amount i owed in January. I got reconnected but i have just looked at my bill for February and it states i have to pay my normal monthly amount and a extra £35. So instead of my normal monthly been £35 plus extra call costs i also have to pay extra. So now i have to pay £67 in February. I don't understand this. Then in March it goes back to £35 a month. I have already paid £77 in January for December- January bill.

Why do i have to pay 2 months bill for 1 month? Please help i am confused. I am also disabled and on a low income of £67 for a week.

Hi @Lynseyk83 I'd suggest giving our billing team a call for this one. You'll find their number via the My Account section on the NOW TV Site.

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

1 Reply
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Re: Paid extra £35 on top of normal money for month

@Lynseyk83 wrote:

Hi @Lynseyk83 I'd suggest giving our billing team a call for this one. You'll find their number via the My Account section on the NOW TV Site.

View solution in original post