cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PASS ISNT REGISTERING

i got the 6 month offer on the cinema and entertainment pass and it's not registering on any device that i try it on,, i can sign in but when i click on a movie it says i need a buy a pass? i've already bought the 6 month one though?!
5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you go to My Account > My Passes on here does it show the 6 month cinema & entertainment offer on your account ?

If so, then go to My Account > Account Details on here and make sure that your email address or username matches your sign in details on your playback devices.

If still no joy try dropping the @******* on the end of your email address to see if that makes any difference when signing into your playback devices.

Also, what playback devices are you using ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
the pass shows up on my laptop but not on my TV or phone 😬
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Maybe try deleting the nowtv App on your smart TV and phone, then re install the nowtv App and try signing back in again with the nowtv account details that you used to check that the 6 months offer was showing correctly when you went to My Account > My Passes on your laptop. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
reinstalled and still says i don't have any passes 😬
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a word with live chat to see if they can figure out what's happening why you can't access the 6 month offer on your smart TV and phone (even though you are using the same nowtv log in details that is working on your laptop).

Open the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/