cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Overcharged??

Purchased a three month entertainment pass on 26/11/2016 at £1:66. However on 26/27/28/29 of January My account showed next payment would also be £1:66. I was disappointed to see I've been charged £6:99. Despite an email which resulted in the cancellation of my entertainment pass and a late night conversation on Live chat I'm still awaiting an explanation at the very least. I would have cancelled the pass at once however the offer stated doing so would result in cancellation of the offer?? I waited till the offer expired and thought i had been given an extra month?? Obviously not. I would like a refund asap.
1 REPLY 1
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Purchased a three month entertainment pass on 26/11/2016 at £1:66. However on 26/27/28/29 of January My account showed next payment would also be £1:66. I was disappointed to see I've been charged £6:99. Despite an email which resulted in the cancellation of my entertainment pass and a late night conversation on Live chat I'm still awaiting an explanation at the very least. I would have cancelled the pass at once however the offer stated doing so would result in cancellation of the offer?? I waited till the offer expired and thought i had been given an extra month?? Obviously not. I would like a refund asap.

Hi @Anonymous User I can't discuss any of your account details here but i'm sorry to hear that you've had problems with your offer. If you do visit our Live Chat team and explain to them exactly what you explained here they should be able to sort it out for you. What date were you charged £6.99? 

Thanks

Tony