cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Offered 14 day trial but when I went to cancel on the 13th day it said I had 19 days still to watch

I was offered a 14 day trial that was to end on 8th January so when I went to cancel it on 7th it said I had still got 19 days to watch Sky Cinema and it had charged me £9.99. How is that a free trial when I was charged for the whole month? I only took the offer as it said FREE

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Because you have an 'account' related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and ask them to sort out your issue.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Ray,

Just to let you know that there is already a thread about this mess Click Here To View.

There are lot's of people angry about how this so called FREE trial was advertised to people. NowTv seem to be refunding people if you get in touch through the live chat, but it seems that this can be a little hit and miss. I emailed them on the 27th Dec 2016, and another two times since then, they have only replied to the first one, stating that they new about the problem, and was waiting for there tech team to solve. Nothing else since? Very poor customer service.

Try the live chat, and "Good Luck"