cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OVERCHARGED BY £98.97 - STILL NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY

NOWTV

Please contact me and ensure my money is in my account TODAY.  I am fed up of speaking to your live chat, e-mail chat (that do not read the e-mails properly).

I am now OVERDRAWN, I need the money for this weekend, I wouldn't mind so much if it was a small amount, however nearly £100 is no small amount to me.

I have sent you my bank statement screenshot.

Please also send me your complaint procedure.

Thankyou

17 REPLIES 17
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hope you don't mind @Anonymous User but I have reported this so it flags up to a moderator. Hopefully that will help you get an answer quicker.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

im a furious customer whohas been targeted as a vunerable disabled,single mother, mixed race Brittish citizen. i have been over charged a ridiculous ammount of money despite closing my account with now tv
i have experienced significant hardship as a result of this action. by sky/ NOWTV
DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im a furious customer whohas been targeted as a vunerable disabled,single mother, mixed race Brittish citizen. i have been over charged a ridiculous ammount of money despite closing my account with now tv
i have experienced significant hardship as a result of this action. by sky/ NOWTV
DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, very sorry to hear you've had this issue. I can assure you we don't target any customers, except to view new content. I will need to look into your account and look into this for you. I will be in via e-mail very shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou for flagging my message.

I am gutted they have done this especially as it is weekend!  The response I have received is that they will deal with it in 48hrs, so I now have no money for the weekend thanks to their incompetent staff and systems.  You can now fast-track payments so I don't see what the issue is.  Its madness, and I will be taking this further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY BACK!! i'M FURIOUS - WILL NOT BE USING YOU AGAIN THATS FOR SURE!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

DAY 4, STILL NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY BACK, ITS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE,  THEY DO NOT EVEN RESPOND TO E-MAILS!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

where is my £98.97 that you SO KINDLY took UNAUTHORISED from my Bank Account?  Customer service is disgusting,  I am overdrawn now.  STILL NOT RECEIVED A PROFESSIONAL RESPONSE FROM YOU,  WAS EVEN ADVISED BY YOUR ONLINE SUPPORT 'NOT TO WORRY'.  How unprofessional and inconsiderate!!  THIS IS NO SMALL SUM WHICH YOU HAVE TAKEN.  I WANT IT IN MY BANK TODAY VIA FAST PAYMENT PLEASE!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that 😞

This has been raised with our technical team to get looked into, we'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Birgit

NOW TV Team