cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv pass payment

Hi can someone help when I check my passes on my app it says I have to pay on the 24 November but when I go on internet and do my passes It says I don’t pay anything until my offer has passed with is April 2019 I don’t understand 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The NowTV App on some devices due to a limitation with the App can only see your pass one month in advance.

My NowTV App does this on my Android phone, where it says that my cinema & entertainment passes are due for payment this month, but they both actually expire in January & February 2019.

I wish nowtv would remove the pass renewal dates shown on the NowTV Apps that can't see the full duration date on customers account, because it is totally confusing too people who are not aware of the limitations and just direct them to their website to check passes under My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here.

If you are logging into the nowtv website under My Account with the same details has your device and your Passes & Voucher section says April 2019, then i wouldn't worry about it.

Maybe take a screen shot of the April 2019 next due payment date on your pass for safe measures and proof if something happens with your account between now and April 2019 should you need to contact nowtv about account related matters.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The NowTV App on some devices due to a limitation with the App can only see your pass one month in advance.

My NowTV App does this on my Android phone, where it says that my cinema & entertainment passes are due for payment this month, but they both actually expire in January & February 2019.

I wish nowtv would remove the pass renewal dates shown on the NowTV Apps that can't see the full duration date on customers account, because it is totally confusing too people who are not aware of the limitations and just direct them to their website to check passes under My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here.

If you are logging into the nowtv website under My Account with the same details has your device and your Passes & Voucher section says April 2019, then i wouldn't worry about it.

Maybe take a screen shot of the April 2019 next due payment date on your pass for safe measures and proof if something happens with your account between now and April 2019 should you need to contact nowtv about account related matters.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I found that I spoke to someone in live chat and they sorted it out for me thank you