cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv contract/movies

I have a contract for now tv boardbrand and have got the entertainment and kids pass but I keep getting emails for movies for £1 for a month and whenever I go to use it i always get a message come on the screen saying there's a problem. Is their any reason for it? Surely I should still get to use the offers and not just new people.
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you tried contacting Live Chat?

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have a contract for now tv boardbrand and have got the entertainment and kids pass but I keep getting emails for movies for £1 for a month and whenever I go to use it i always get a message come on the screen saying there's a problem. Is their any reason for it? Surely I should still get to use the offers and not just new people.

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 🙂

As you are a Broadband customer Ryan you will have a offer already on your account. Unfortunately we are unable to stack offers. We hope this helps.

Thanks Niamh

NOWTV Team 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How about the “rent a movie on us” offer from Now tv? It is a voucher for 5.49, which I have activated, but each movie I try to watch, is a buy offer... for 13.00 or so...

Am I doing something wrong? Or is the offer just an enticement...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

That £5.49 voucher sounds to me like a Sky Store voucher where if you have a Sky Store Account which is not linked to NowTV.

You can add £5.49 credit to your Sky Store account which will reduce the value of your rental or DVD / Blu Ray purchase by £5.49.

https://www.skystore.com/n/hvou/help/faq/vouchers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this.

But I just want to watch a movie, not buy one.

The offer from Now tv is to “Rent a movie on us”.

i do have the amount credited to my account. But, as far as I can determine, I don’t seem to have the option to view (or to rent), all I’m seeing is an option to “buy”.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Are you using the Sky Store app on the box as all movie rentals are provided by the Sky Store service, not the NOW TV app. Early release movies are only available to buy not rent.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can concur with what @Andy has said. There are plenty of movies to rent for £5.49 (in SD only) but all early releases are Buy only per contracts with the movie studios.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply, and @Andy  too...

OK, I get it...

Early release is probably the answer then...

How long is a movie considered to be “an early release”?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Until it's official release date on DVD/Blu-Ray.