cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv £15 Movie and Entertainment Cards

Wonder if i can get some advice .

Brought a whole load of these £15 movie and entertainment Cards from Currys today, on the special offer they have on at moment.

But checked Currys website first before buying to find out terms etc. Nothing about when they expire .

Spoke to currys and was told they dont .

I have 2yrs of both cards now but do they last that long?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User should be on the back of the cards. They last for 12 months from the date of purchase (unless you get them from Game where they only last 6 months).

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User should be on the back of the cards. They last for 12 months from the date of purchase (unless you get them from Game where they only last 6 months).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ummmmm didnt say anything like that on the website thou.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Ummmmm didnt say anything like that on the website thou.

Hi Ethan,

On the NOW TV voucher cards I've purchased from Currys, in very small print it says: Voucher must be redeemed within 1 year of purchase otherwise void."

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ummmmm thats a bit crap then , wasnt told any of that when i purchased 2yrs worth in currys.

Doesnt say anything about that on the website either....

May have to sell a years worth then...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User but it's on the back of the cards which you picked up and took to the till.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

to be fair.

I just asked for the special deal they had on and brought 2yrs worth.

Not once did they say cards will only last a year..

I went on info currys provided.

But thanks for your help

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I suggest you send a years worth back for a full refund along with a complaint 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The special was cards for £5 each so was worth a go

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User for that price you could always give them to a friend or family member as a birthday present.  Father's day is in June for example.  Could make a nice present.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.