cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Now Tv £15 Movie and Entertainment Cards

Wonder if i can get some advice .

Brought a whole load of these £15 movie and entertainment Cards from Currys today, on the special offer they have on at moment.

But checked Currys website first before buying to find out terms etc. Nothing about when they expire .

Spoke to currys and was told they dont .

I have 2yrs of both cards now but do they last that long?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Now Tv £15 Movie and Entertainment Cards

@ethanhawk should be on the back of the cards. They last for 12 months from the date of purchase (unless you get them from Game where they only last 6 months).

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

9 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ethanhawk should be on the back of the cards. They last for 12 months from the date of purchase (unless you get them from Game where they only last 6 months).

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mentor

Ummmmm didnt say anything like that on the website thou.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ethanhawk wrote:

Ummmmm didnt say anything like that on the website thou.

Hi Ethan,

On the NOW TV voucher cards I've purchased from Currys, in very small print it says: Voucher must be redeemed within 1 year of purchase otherwise void."

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •

Highlighted
Mentor

Ummmmm thats a bit crap then , wasnt told any of that when i purchased 2yrs worth in currys.

Doesnt say anything about that on the website either....

May have to sell a years worth then...

Cheers

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ethanhawk but it's on the back of the cards which you picked up and took to the till.

-----

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

I suggest you send a years worth back for a full refund along with a complaint 😉

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •

Highlighted
Mentor

to be fair.

I just asked for the special deal they had on and brought 2yrs worth.

Not once did they say cards will only last a year..

I went on info currys provided.

But thanks for your help

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

The special was cards for £5 each so was worth a go

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ethanhawk for that price you could always give them to a friend or family member as a birthday present.  Father's day is in June for example.  Could make a nice present.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

0 Thanks