cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV won't load

Internet is fine now tv just keeps saying 'something's not right' done all troubleshooting nothing is working.
6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. That's usually an issue with NOW TV not being able to connect to their servers properly. Try turning off your broadband router for 10 mins to see if that helps. Also, if you are using a VPN or have made other changes to your broadband to make it look as if you are not in the UK (eg to watch Netflix US) then these will need removing for NOW TV to work properly. 

If that doesn't work, post back with details of what devices you are trying to use it with and whether it happens on everything you try and play or just one particular thing and someone should be able to help. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum ,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a now tv black box all apps work fine but when I press now tv on remote it won't load just stays on loading screen for ages
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• Are you an existing or brand new NOW TV subscriber?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • If you are using a wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection, have you selected your routers 2.4GHz or 5GHz frequency band/channel option?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi it's a brand new box I'm using a 3 mobile WiFi box it's unlimited and 4g
everything else seems to work fine but the now tv just loads for ages
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Does the white light on the front of the box continually flashes ?

Are you based in the UK ?

I am not familiar with the three mobile router.

This is a bit of a long shot, but check if the nowtv box needs a software update by going into the box menu settings.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/app-not-working-on-now-tv-box