cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV taking money

Hi I do have a now TV account but I cancelled all passes. Even if I go to look at my bills it puts me through to add bank details so I know I definitely don't have any active passes. But I have money going out of my account monthly. I have messaged nowTV about 3 or 4 times with no response. Also there is no contact number so you can't even speak to someone. I am totally disguised and am now about £50-£60 out of pocket for a service I do not and can not use! I would like now TV to sort this and refund me asap or I will go to the papers as had enough now. I am disabled and a single mother that is a lot of money for me!
12 REPLIES 12
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Tony-D wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:
Can someone tell me what is happening please and when I am going to get my money back. Otherwise this will become a legal matter as money has been taken from me without my consent. I do realise that I had duplicate accounts but one has no cards registered to it and the other the card expired in 2016. The payments were taken from may 2017.

@Anonymous User I'll send you a PM now via the community so we can get to the bottom of this. Thank you for your patience.

@Anonymous User I believe i have sorted this for you and found the account using the information you have provided.  A FULL refund will be with you in 3-5 working days. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help. Thanks @Anonymous User 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK thank you for your help I will keep an eye out for the refund. If I do not receive it I will take legal action. I would also like to know what now TV is going to do to compensate me for the stress and amount of time it has taken to get my money back and a response!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the refund. But I still feel I deserve some compensation for the stress and obviously ignored emails. It is disgusting that I have had to go to the community to get anything done!