cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Now TV taking money

Hi I do have a now TV account but I cancelled all passes. Even if I go to look at my bills it puts me through to add bank details so I know I definitely don't have any active passes. But I have money going out of my account monthly. I have messaged nowTV about 3 or 4 times with no response. Also there is no contact number so you can't even speak to someone. I am totally disguised and am now about £50-£60 out of pocket for a service I do not and can not use! I would like now TV to sort this and refund me asap or I will go to the papers as had enough now. I am disabled and a single mother that is a lot of money for me!

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
12 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Now TV taking money

Hi @Anya132 it sounds like a possible duplicate account has some how got set up. If you go to the my passes section and scroll down you should see an option about being charged incorrectly. There's a form there to fill in. @Mary-E can you ask someone to keep an eye out for this form being completed by @Anya132 ?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@4268 - thanks for flagging

@Anya132 - I've flagged this to our support team!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I have tried and it keeps asking me to add card details! Sorry this is so delayed. I have cancelled the payment with my bank as advised by my lawyer so it is not going out anymore but £60.92 was taken before that. Please does anyone have a contact number!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Mary-Ethis still appears to be outstanding.

@Anya132 it needs that to search for any accounts you might have linked to that card. I am NOT suggesting you set up a new pass.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Well it appears I have another account with a different email address but also do not have any active passes on that. Also the card that was linked to that expired in 2016. I want my money back and am getting very annoyed now! As I said before I have sent emails with no response and this seems to be the only way someone responses which I think is disgusting! Why is there no way to phone and speak to someone. I have not used the service and money was taken and I want it back.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

@Mary-E this is the other account this needs sorting ASAP.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

@4268 champion 4 thank you for your help

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Can someone tell me what is happening please and when I am going to get my money back. Otherwise this will become a legal matter as money has been taken from me without my consent. I do realise that I had duplicate accounts but one has no cards registered to it and the other the card expired in 2016. The payments were taken from may 2017.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@Anya132 wrote:
Can someone tell me what is happening please and when I am going to get my money back. Otherwise this will become a legal matter as money has been taken from me without my consent. I do realise that I had duplicate accounts but one has no cards registered to it and the other the card expired in 2016. The payments were taken from may 2017.

@Anya132 I'll send you a PM now via the community so we can get to the bottom of this. Thank you for your patience.