cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV promised to cancel all my account details with sky

I was assured by a Now TV when I first decided to move to them that they would cancel my services and subscription with SKY Digital.  They said I they would deal with it all and all that I would to do is set up my new Now TV hup for broadband.

I have just found out today that I have  been paying a monthly subcription to SKY for months and that my accout with them has not been cancelled.  Has anyone esle had this problem?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They cancel phone and broadband, a tv sub is your problem they can’t cancel that.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unless their policy has changed my understanding is that NowTV will contact Sky to cancel your telephone and broadband on your behalf during the switch over, but the Sky TV subscription side of things needs to be cancelled by the Sky account holder.

Like i said i might be totally wrong about this because i have never had Sky TV.

Perhaps speak to NowTV and Sky for clarification and see if Sky / NowTV can reimburse you some how.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They cancel phone and broadband, a tv sub is your problem they can’t cancel that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was told by the advisor that he would cancel my package with Sky. Their customer service procedures are awful. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
All very well if you’ve been informed that this is the process. I was not advised that I needed to do this. It’s ridiculous customer service because I’m out of pocket and paid for a service that I didn’t know I had.
I’m taking this further.