cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV - Sign-up

I accept that it’s Now TV’s prerogative to specify a particular web browser that they support, i.e. they support Internet Explorer. What I don’t understand is that Now TV do not make it clear to new users that if they are using something like Google Chrome or Firefox for example, that they may have issues during the sign-up process.

I know for myself that when I first (tried) signed up to Now TV and set up an account, I had all sorts of problems … I only found out later, during a chat session with someone from Now TV, that the browser I was using (Google Chrome) was not supported. After switching to Internet Explorer, I was able to complete the sign-up process and to set up an account.

Today, a pal also hit a brick wall while trying to sign-up and enter a Pass Voucher at the Now TV website and again, the issue was to do with his web browser and the fact that Now TV do not support Google Chrome.

Unless Now TV actually want to discourage people from signing up, I’d humbly suggest that they take some time to rethink/revamp their site with regards the sign-up process and how you apply a Pass Voucher and to make it easier for new users.

As for the Now TV service…. I actually enjoy it and have been happy with what is on offer, but the process of signing up at the moment is a shambles and urgently needs some attention.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your feedback this is something we will certainly raise back for you.