cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Black Friday Bundle

Hi.

I've come across this bundle advertised today on the NOW TV website and I am interested but I have a voucher for Entertainment already applied that lasts until the 17th January 2018.

If I was to take the Black Friday Bundle, does anyone know what affect there would be on my existing Entertainment pass?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. There is a cracking Black Friday deal open to existing customers if you go in via http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing (most customers should be directed here by default).

I've a suspicion taking that offer will cancel your current free offer and replace with the new one so you will lose any remaining time but if you want to double check on this before taking up the offer I'd recommend you have a word with live chat first.

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(choose the options that apply to you, or expand the Anything Else section)

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

According to the NowTV website the Black Friday offers appears to be for new customers only.

Not sure you would qualify having an existing account with an entertainment pass already.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. There is a cracking Black Friday deal open to existing customers if you go in via http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing (most customers should be directed here by default).

I've a suspicion taking that offer will cancel your current free offer and replace with the new one so you will lose any remaining time but if you want to double check on this before taking up the offer I'd recommend you have a word with live chat first.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

I'll get in touch with the live chat to check but I suspect you are right, just found this in the small print: "Offer not available in conjunction with any other NOW TV offer/Combo/promotion. "

It is a good deal and saves some faffing around for a while. Definiately available to existing customers as I had to log in before I saw it and no mention of "new customers only" in the blurb:

"Black Friday Bundle: 18+. UK only. At the end of the pre-paid period month passes automatically renew at standard price unless cancelled (Entertainment Month Pass currently at £7.99 a month and Sky Cinema Month Pass currently at £9.99 a month). Offer ends 30 November 2017 at 23:59. Savings claims based on the standard price paid by existing customers. Offer not available in conjunction with any other NOW TV offer/Combo/promotion. Offer not available to customers currently billed by a third party such as Vodafone or Apple. You can cancel any time. NOW TV account set up with debit/credit card required. NOW TV terms apply (nowtv.com/terms). Content streamed via broadband/3G (costs may apply) to compatible device."

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It's hard keeping up with all the NowTV deals offered out there, the reason i mentioned new customers only in my post was because this was the NowTV Black Friday website offer i thought you was asking about (see screen shot below).

This was obviously not the case (i wasn't aware of another Black Friday NowTV website offer until @Andy posted a different link).

Hopefully live chat will help you out Smiley Happy 

Good luck.

Screenshot (68).png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User

It's hard keeping up with all the NowTV deals offered out there, the reason i mentioned new customers only in my post was because this was the NowTV Black Friday website offer i thought you was asking about (see screen shot below).

This was obviously not the case (i wasn't aware of another Black Friday NowTV website offer until @Andy posted a different link).

Hopefully live chat will help you out Smiley Happy 

Good luck.

Screenshot (68).png

No problem and thank you.

I did take a screen shot to show what I meant I just didn't work out how to post it! Smiley Very Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

They're all bargains if you ask me! Getting 12 months of cinema and entertainment for equivalent of  £8.33pm without having to mess around finding vouchers and codes and offers for the next year! We like that!

Plus nice to see existing customers getting as good a deal as new customers for a change (altho admittedly those looking for sports or kids passes don't seem to have carried over, still you never know what else might crop up in the week ahead).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

They're all bargains if you ask me! Getting 12 months of cinema and entertainment for equivalent of  £8.33pm without having to mess around finding vouchers and codes and offers for the next year! We like that!

Plus nice to see existing customers getting as good a deal as new customers for a change (altho admittedly those looking for sports or kids passes don't seem to have carried over, still you never know what else might crop up in the week ahead).

Agreed.

And for a pound cheaper than a new customer no less!

I remember the days when I used to spend nearly that a month for my entire Sky package. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have just spoken to  a helpful guy on chat. I have movie pass until 28/12 and Ents until 19/12 so I am unfortunatley unable to take up this offer. Seems strange as I would pay now for this £99 deal. 

It may be worth just creating a new account and taking up this offer.

I can see that you have applied voucher codes for both the passes on your account. As you have already one offer code applied on your account, unfortunately you cannot avail the Black Friday offer right now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have just spoken to  a helpful guy on chat. I have movie pass until 28/12 and Ents until 19/12 so I am unfortunatley unable to take up this offer. Seems strange as I would pay now for this £99 deal. 

It may be worth just creating a new account and taking up this offer.

"I can see that you have applied voucher codes for both the passes on your account. As you have already one offer code applied on your account, unfortunately you cannot avail the Black Friday offer right now."