cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

None delivery of smart stick

Hi, 

Since you don't want to make it easy to contact you to report these kinds of things, and there is less than no response from other solutions - I am comming on here to complain about a smart stick I ordered in the black friday deals that has been lost in the post.

It says it was delivered but I have recieved nothing 

I have been in touch with the royal mail and they have not got back to me - other than to say it has been delivered - which it hasnt. 

How hard is it to have someone to report these things to ... seriously? 

What can i do about either finding out what happened to my sent out item  or getting a replacement ? 

Thanks 

Adam 

5 REPLIES 5
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Thanks for your post @Anonymous User

What date did you order the stick on?

Have a look at this thread https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Now-tv-box-has-not-arrived/td-p/486199/highlight/true/page/2

Our team explains in more detail what is happening.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I ordered it on the 23rd of November

It seems to be a similar issue. If you follow the royal mail tracking there seemed to be a completed trail - which took me a while to convince them it had not been delivered. 

Given my kids can watch now TV on the TV the stick is not a massive issue what is, is that i am now having to use the free trial for them to watch the kids channel rather than the purchased pass - at some point the free trial will run out - and i am guessing based on the other comments I have read - that is most likely going to be before this situation is resolved.  

I am looking for some reassurances something is going to be done. 

Thanks 

Adam

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

I ordered it on the 23rd of November

It seems to be a similar issue. If you follow the royal mail tracking there seemed to be a completed trail - which took me a while to convince them it had not been delivered. 

Given my kids can watch now TV on the TV the stick is not a massive issue what is, is that i am now having to use the free trial for them to watch the kids channel rather than the purchased pass - at some point the free trial will run out - and i am guessing based on the other comments I have read - that is most likely going to be before this situation is resolved.  

I am looking for some reassurances something is going to be done. 

Thanks 

Adam

Nothing will be done they also won’t refund you.

i was refused a refund point blank plus they keep just closing my complaints without investigating I suggest you contact you bank and get you money back that way

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In fairness - No it does not give me an idea of what is going on. 

The royal mail cannot track the package to see where it actually ended up, NowTV have pretty much ignored me - I do not believe them when they say they have either logged the issue or are investigating it . 

The fact the same thing has happened to numerous people is alarming 

It is inevitable, you might say that some packages will be lost in transit. It is unfortunate, you might say. You might be more skeptical and class it as mail fraud, as given the companies attitude I am driven to believe that there is a chance the sticks were never actually sent to a deliverable address - but that is me being paranoid . 

But what is clear is the absolute FU given to the customer in terms of customer service - There is no number to ring no paper chain to follow - I have clearly not activated the stick nor the pass nearly 1 month after apparently recieving it - I havent because I DONT HAVE IT .... insted of responding to this in a positive way i am told - "we will look into it - or in customer services speak - "please go away we have your money now and want NOTHING to do with you"... 

It is shocking and I am going to log a complaint with consumer protection and request a charge back on my credit card - But i am furious with SKY and NOW TV because they did not deliver on what they promised. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ordered my steak on the 23rd of November it is impossible to find out any information on why it has not been delivered. The chatline has the plug Paul done it after about five minutes or so you cannot talk to anybody by phone but within seconds of placing the order the money has disappeared from my account.

The chatline has the plug pulled on it after about five minutes or so you cannot talk to anybody by phone but within seconds of placing the order the money has disappeared from my account.

NOW TV Do you not send out any emails of acknowledgement or updates and of course the one number they do get for Royal mail is a dead end anyway.

Do you not send out any emails of acknowledgement or updates and of course the one number they do get for Royal mail is a dead end anyway.

I think the press should be advised of the chaos NOW TV is experiencing.

NOW TV is experiencing.

If others are in the same position  reading this  does not offer any hope.