cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

No stock

Out of stock sky cinema pass When will this be back in stock?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
5 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: No stock

@Spudsw Hello 🙂

What do you mean out of stock pass? Are you trying a buy on a website or in a store?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Spudsw try Argos or Tesco. They will be same price as on here for the gift cards.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I mean on geekzone i get free now tv sky cinema pass for when i earn 500 points but when i go to claim one it is always out of stock on the geekzone site

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Spudsw I am guessing you work for a retailer? @Karl-F can you help with this?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same issue here, Sports and cinema show Out of Stock. It also claims I have reached my limit of 3 per month???

I understand there have been some issues with the Entertainment passes, is it the same for Cinema?

0 Thanks