cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulstv
Mentor

New sign up - wallet issue

Just tried to set up a new account . Entered my 3 month pass code then card details, just gave me a ' wallet issue' error. Any ideas ???

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rich-L
Elite 2

Re: New sign up - wallet issue

Hi @Paulstv,

Sorry to hear this.

Are you in the UK and using a UK based Visa or Mastercard? Do you have at least 10p in the account?

If so, please double check the details you entered for your NOW TV account match those registered to the card.

If none of the above apply to you, please let us know what device, opertaing system, browser, etc... you're using to create your account?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

6 Replies
Rich-L
Elite 2

Hi @Paulstv,

Sorry to hear this.

Are you in the UK and using a UK based Visa or Mastercard? Do you have at least 10p in the account?

If so, please double check the details you entered for your NOW TV account match those registered to the card.

If none of the above apply to you, please let us know what device, opertaing system, browser, etc... you're using to create your account?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

Paulstv
Mentor

Hi rich ,

Thanks for your reply , looks like there was a problem setting up the account from my iPad ,

It set up my username but nothing else . Double checked everything using a different computer had no problems activating the account or using my voucher , guess its an iPad thing ?.

Many thanks Paul

0 Thanks
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Paulstv

Does sound like it was just a glitch with the iPad not saving all your details. 

Are you all set up now? 

If you have any questions please feel free to let us know. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Paulstv
Mentor

Thanks Karl , we are all set up now after the glitch , kids love it.

Regards Paul

Shelly84

There's an issue with my sign up I don't know what else to do I used my name but partners card as wouldn't take mine cud this be the issue 

0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Shelly84

Did you manage to get this sorted ?

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks