cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

NOW TV Box email to existing customers

In order to redeem your box click through the landing page and enter all the information requested.

You must click the grey ‘apply’ button in order for the discount to be applied.

You’ll see this on the next screen as your total amount should be £0.00. If this is not displayed, please go back and ensure you have clicked the apply button.

Once on the ‘You’re getting warmer screen’, to progress, please click buy and you’ll be taken to a confirmation screen, thanking you for your order.

If you have encountered any issues when trying to redeem your free box please can you post below.

80 REPLIES 80
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...Livechat does not work either. Does anyone have a phone number for NowTV or a returns address?

Hi @Anonymous User,

With regard to accessing the 'Live Chat' service, it's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks SMD, but the link you suggest just refers the user back to the 'Chat' or 'Send Enquiry' sections of the website. Neither Chat nor Enquire have worked for the past 7days.

We only have 14 days to request a return and refund. We need a link or phone number to get this sorted.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks SMD, but the link you suggest just refers the user back to the 'Chat' or 'Send Enquiry' sections of the website. Neither Chat nor Enquire have worked for the past 7days.

We only have 14 days to request a return and refund. We need a link or phone number to get this sorted.

Strange @Anonymous User... Both contact services are working okay for me in Google Chrome on my Windows PC. What device are you using?

The NOW TV media streaming service is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via Live Chat, via Send Enquiry or via this forum (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have never watched via a Now TV box, but didn't get emailed this offer 😞

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User... What device(s) do you use to access the NOW TV service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Laptop, phone and Roku streaming stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Same here. Have to suffer the poor excuse for an Apple TV App

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received a refund of 14.99 via live chat no problem 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ordered my free NOW TV box on the 5th may and said I will get it within 5 days and still hasn't arrived can u please help
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User do either you pay via iTunes or use vouchers? I don't know the criteria but am guessing that could have an impact. Of course unfortunately it could be a random selection of people who have not used the box who were emailed.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.