cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

NOW TV Box email to existing customers

In order to redeem your box click through the landing page and enter all the information requested.

You must click the grey ‘apply’ button in order for the discount to be applied.

You’ll see this on the next screen as your total amount should be £0.00. If this is not displayed, please go back and ensure you have clicked the apply button.

Once on the ‘You’re getting warmer screen’, to progress, please click buy and you’ll be taken to a confirmation screen, thanking you for your order.

If you have encountered any issues when trying to redeem your free box please can you post below.

80 REPLIES 80
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I clicked the apply button, took the amount down to £0.00, then on the confirmation page it had charged me £14.99. I'd like a refund please.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing happened to me. I've used Live Chat in an attempt to confirm I'll not be charged the £14.99 but no one seems to be able to definitively say that will happen.
Ideally an email should be sent to customers confirming there will be no charge.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I now have 2 orders confirmed although, having seen the first attempt not change to £0.0  backed out. The first order still went through at £14.99 followed by the second at £0.0.

The apply button and the voucher code were almost greyed out. I had expected a proper confirmation screen before payment was taken.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I clicked proceed as didn't notice the apply button as it was not very clear and was charged £14.99

I spoke to Genevieve on livechat last night and was told there was an issue, my order confirmation is 451M61960544. Please could you advise of a refund. 

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How are you getting this offer
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Via email to existing customers
pauline1769
Expert

Hi. Are all  existing now tv customers getting a offer of a free now tv box via email

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I sped through the process and did not click the apply button. The promo instructions said not to worry about the £14.99, it would cme off at the last point of ordering.

It did not and I have been billed £14.99

Is there a live chat link I can go to to have the £14.99 refunded and that box cancelled?

Thanks.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello. 🙂

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-cancel-my-now-tv-box-order

• Click the link.
  • Click the green "contact us" at the bottom.
  • Select "live chat".

Best on a PC/Mac. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
pauline1769
Expert

Hi.  Are all now  tv.  Existing customers like myself  going to get the offer of a free now tv box via email or is it only certain customers 

thanks 

Pauline