cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My entire "continue watching" has disappeared.

What can cause this, and is there any way to get it back? I'm not entirely sure where I was up to with some things.

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@nowtv would it really be so hard to update or even acknowledge your issues please. Watch list still not fixed, Virgin media broadband users watch next issue still not fixed, the clear majority of users want the option to skip your unnecessary promos before every episode, as all other providers do. In fact the last two issues combined means it takes me well over two minutes of faffing around to just watch the next episode. Its ludicrous !

I’ve just started the 4 month promo offer for trying to close my account, believe me if this is not fixed by then I’m off.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Again watchlist still NOT fixed.  Error codes 1300 when trying to remove old programs and now my list is almost full as it adds all additional extra unwanted promo programs.

Customer support poor and just say you will receive an email from the relevant team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been going on for 3 weeks surely it cannot be that difficult to fix, and are we going to be compensated for this debacle ?

My shows have been disappearing and extra ones added, i appreciate mistakes happen but can you not revert to the older stable software and then work on fixing the update ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now my entire watchlist has disappeared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anybody from Now Tv actually bothering to answer us ?

Chronic service !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are ignoring these problems, I have posted on here and via chat and service request emails. The replies indicate they refuse to tackle the root cause (back end system update or data corruption for My TV system).

I have detailed the issues with losing history and of adding related shows but there response to three tickets has been either to ignore me or supply condescending instructions on how to add shows to my tv in a very condescending manner.

I have cancelled my pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This matter is still not fixed, I suggest that we all start cancelling our passes until they get the message that this is a fault that they need to fix.

Get no response from support apart from the team have been notified and they will contact you.  This has been going for many many weeks now.

Still error 1300 when deleting and lots of unwanted shows in my watchlist which is broke and almost full.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no fix yet ??????

I suspect my team sunderland will win the Premiership before this is fixed Smiley Frustrated

I have voucher codes i must use otherwise i too would cancel.

Can i ask any engineers who work for Now Tv are you not embarassed at this ?

Have you all been let off work like Basil Fawlty sent the cook home early and tried doing the cooking himself to earn a few quid ?

Is some temp named colin brought in to make the tea doing the software updates now ? 

Rant over but shame on you Now Tv, ive always thought your software was way behind Netflix but now your lagging behind a commodore 64 !! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Some of the TV show's I was watching just dissappeared without any apology, like "sorry but the the owner just revoked our license". My continue waching list was wiped and I'm really dissapointed with the lack of updates for certain TV series that are apparently broadcast on Sky one right now. It shouldn't be called "NowTV" it should be called "OldTV" because that's what it is.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another month and still this fault is NOT fixed.

My watchlist now has 100 shows and I can't delete a lot of them due to error code 1300.  No responses from Now TV technical, just the standard one we haven't heard from you do you still have an issue.

I have cancelled my pass.