cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My entire "continue watching" has disappeared.

What can cause this, and is there any way to get it back? I'm not entirely sure where I was up to with some things.

48 REPLIES 48
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Not sure what has caused you losing your entire My TV Continue Watching or what devices you own, however if applicable have you other devices with the NowTV App to see if your Continue Watching folder content is still there.

Also when you go into the TV shows main episodes folder that you are currently watching, does it show an orange line below the episodes thumbnail (which denotes you have watched this episode), this might then give you an idea where you left off with watching the shows.

Bobk
Scholar 2

Yep, something is going on, but with me it's my "watch list" - loads of stuff was added last night but not by me, these were related series, e.g. I had Gold Rush on my list but last night all the other Gold Rush specials appeared, tried deleting one and all four dissapeared. Same with Game of Thrones - I had seasons 1-6 on the list and a special had been added which was unavailable (not on the service anymore) deleted that and seasons 1-6 also dissapeared.

Did not notice that the app on my Roku Stick updated last night, now called something like "Now TV Trial GB" but I haven't signed up to any trial recently?

I haven't checked today, but will do later, to see if it's still playing up.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Bobk

Not sure what's going on with your "Watchlist" folder, where the NowTV Team may need to investigate this further.

My guess with the NowTV Trial App landing on your Roku Stick, is that somebody at the NowTV Trials Team has accidentally pushed out the Trial App by mistake to your device where it should have been sent to somebody eles device where they have used the wrong device serial number possibly or mistakenly thought you are on one of the current trials.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Have the exact same problem mate, has proper ###### me off!!

Bobk
Scholar 2

An update to my earlier post #3, page 1 of this topic.

I forced my Roku Stick to update again and have now lost the trial app I never request, so that's back to normal.

However all the problems with the "watchlist" still remain plus now the menu response is very slow, far worse than normal 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,  The same thing has happened to me,  I have two black nowtv boxes and today my entire continue watching list has disappeared, I have checked on a couple of shows I was watching, and there is no orange line to denote where I was up to or which episodes I have watched.

Also a  couple of days ago my watchlist went all weird,  i.e.  shows have been removed from watchlist (Guerilla - being one of them) shows I had previously removed from the list reappeared (Game of thrones - being one of them), a couple of shows which were greyed as they are no longer available came back (Unforgotten and Codes and conspiracies) - if you click on these to remove them they can't be removed, just says error code 1300 and they stay greyed out. I had one season of Strike back but found all seasons had been added, and if you remove one they all go. Also I had 13 seasons of Criminal minds - from sky living channel, but 12 seasons from ABC studios were added and can't remove one without the other! 

What's going on????  There must be many others out there this is happening to, please fix!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Bobk

I am also been effected where my previous saved content in my Continue Watching folder has suddenly disappeared on both my Windows 10 tablet and Android phone.

Where my NowTV smart box still seems to show my previous content saved under my Continue Watching perfectly fine at the moment.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Continue-watching-has-all-gone-from-my-list/m-p/451631#M36147

I will tag the @Anonymous User to see if they are aware of this and more importantly if they are in the process of trying to fix it. 

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

We await a reply from the team looking into this guys. We'll keep in touch. 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Graham-S wrote:

We await a reply from the team looking into this guys. We'll keep in touch. 

Hi @Graham-S

Would it be possible to create a 'service status' for this? We could then sign up to be emailed when you guys have an update or it is resolved. Too many separate posts to keep checking all of them in case Now TV responds.

Many thanks