cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My entire "continue watching" has disappeared.

What can cause this, and is there any way to get it back? I'm not entirely sure where I was up to with some things.

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

my now box has done exactly the same on my black and white now boxes 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. My continue watching history has disappeared on both my Xbox and iPhone. There is also no orange bars on any of the shows I was watching to indicate what episode I was on....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just posted over on thread that my ROKU STICK is unafected with the watchlist problem ,it appears to be my now tv (black gen 2) boxes.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

My Windows 10 App, Android Phone App and Roku Express have all lost the saved content on my Continue Watching folder.

Where my NowTV smart box still shows the TV shows and part watched movies previous stored in my Continue Watching folder.

hellsbelles
Scholar

My continue watching on my roku has managed to go backwards, showing episodes I have already watched....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had over 30 shows listed in my continue watching, most of them had been watched within the last 7 days and now completely erased.

This happened a lot back when the muppets introduced this system.

They appear to have done another daft upgrade which has caused problems in the background.  Technical support rather useless, they just ask for the error code!

This is on the Roku box.

Geluk
Expert 2

As I posted in Samsung forum, I have suffered same 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here.  Continue watching is empty and the orange bars have disappeared.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

My Roku Express just had a software update and i have checked my Continue Watching folder and all my lost content in the folder is now back to normal Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. No continue to watch list, additional linked items in the watch list that i cant remove without everything related to it going and items in the watch list which have expired and i cant remove. it is a nightmare and i have 3 other users in the house moaning at me because their programms have vanished. I am not a happy bunny.