cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Account - > My Passes is not working

Hello,

Over the last week, I have tried to go to the "My Passes" page in my NowTV account. It is broken. I get this message.

We're having trouble displaying your passes

Please wait a moment and try again.

I want to stop my Entertainment pass from renewing when the 3 month pass finishes. But I can't because I can't access the passes page.

I get the same error result when I press "My Account -> My Package".

Please fix it so that I can stop my entertainment pass from renewing for now.

Thanks,

William

10 REPLIES 10
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

How odd!!

In the interest in collecting information. What's the make and model number of the device you're using to access the NOW TV service and your NOW TV account?

That being said, given that this is an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility and explain your requirements to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such issues 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have tried via two different Windows 10 PCs, a Windows 7 PC, a Samsung
S7, and Samsung tablet all with Chrome browser. Everything else works, but
mot the My Passes or Package.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Okay, so you've tried using these devices to access your NOW TV account. Which devices are you using to 'view' the NOW TV service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Both an EE TV box and NowTV black box. The service is working fine. It's
just the My account -> My passes that is broken.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Both an EE TV box and NowTV black box. The service is working fine. It's
just the My account -> My passes that is broken.

And you're 100% sure that you're logging into your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device?

If so, then what you are experiencing is very odd. I've always used Google Chrome (on various Windows computers) to access this forum and my NOW TV account. And never had any issues such as the one you describe.

I think your next step will have to be 'Live Chat' - using the previously mentioned contact method!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes 100%. I know what my sky/nowtv userid and password are. I can see my account and billing details and billing history just fine from each browser on each pc/tablet/phone. So I know that I am logged in fine. It is only when I try to go to the 'My passes' or 'My packages' screen that I get the error. This only started recently.

I've just been on a live chat for ages...  NowTV do not officially support Chrome by the way. They had me try everything again in Firefox. Three OSs (windows 10, Android Kitkat, android 6) all the same result with Chrome and Firefox. Doesn't work... They are going to look in to it and get back to me.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User NowTV are a bit behind on things when it comes to web design and browser compatability. That being said what you describe doesnt sound like a browser issue at all but more like a problem on thier side retireving the requested data.

Anyway that aside, i just wanted to check since you had not mentioned if you had asked the person on live chat to cancel your pass for you? It could be a wise option if you didn't, just to be on the safe side, espeically if your near your expiriy date as sometimes these bugs take some time to be fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know this is a zombie thread but I'm having the same problem.

Is it a coincidence that you can't access your account and passes online when the only option you have via your TV is to buy a monthly pass and be debited indefinitely?  Call me cynical.

I thought I had a two month pass but my NOW tv account (on the tv!) is showing no passes suddenly. I want to check my account online but the 'my passes' page just buffers constantly. Which is useless and leaves no option but to go and buy a voucher tomorrow or let them debit me to watch TV right now.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you go to the Now TV website and select My Account > My Passes is the page just continually loading with the spinning coloured circles ?

If this is the case, disabling the ad blocker on the device seems to work for a lot of customers, if that fails try a different internet browser on your device again making sure your ad blocker is disabled when going to My Passes on your account.