cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Merlin Voucher code mistake

Hi,

I recently got 2 Merlin vouchers and have come to redeem them against my account.

However due to not reading the small print when I applied the 2nd voucher I applied it against an Entertainment Pass having already done that for the first one.

Now I realise this is my damn silly faut for not reading the small print, can you apply the voucher cpde against a Cinema Pass instead?

Cheers

Chuftey

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The offer should only allow one of each type of pass, so have you tried applying the second code to a Cinema Pass again to see if it goes through? If by some reason both codes have applied to your entertainment pass you can't remove it yourself. Best thing to do is have a word with live chat or send a message to the team to see if they can do anything for you.

You can send the NOW TV Team a message or get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(click none of the above at the end to get the buttons)

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,Thanks for the reply.I just spoke to a nice guy in India who tried to move the code but his system doesn't allow it for the codes redeemed from Merlin.Best he could do was bat me off to Merlin!Not really that much help I'll be honest.It seems ludicrous that because the code was generated by the Merlin route Sky can do nothing with it.Very disappointed.Chuftey.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

do what most people do use a different card and sign up a new account and use the code on that account
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Andy

Awillo

You have got to be kidding, have you read the mountains of posts from people who have done just that, have two accounts, and getting themselves into all sorts of problems.

Bad advice "A"

UK Bob