cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Max devices Reset

Hi. Is there a way to reset the devices please?

I had nowtv 2 or 3 years ago and have literally purchased the entertainment pass again today.

I logged in on my phone to check and it was all good. I then decided to watch on my xbox instead with my family but received a message saying maximum devices.

Log into my account and there are devices still registered from 2/3 years ago. I therefore remove them all...just leaving my one device from today, log back into my xbox but again I'm not allowed to register it, probably due to the restriction.

I am basically within a couple of hours of signing up to nowtv again with the ability to only watch on my phone....no good as all my family want to watch the shows.

Appreciate any help getting this resolved.

Cheers

Brett
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted. Logged onto live chat and they helped me out.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted. Logged onto live chat and they helped me out.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Nice one 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am an old customer that has just got the Now to combo and had my internet installed, I turned on my new box and it says maximum devices reached and that I can't add a new one entail the first of December,this is un fair because I am paying for a service and not being able to use it. Please help 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When it comes to device resetting, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and politely explain your situation to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

That being said, the easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers