cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Managing devices - Won't let me view what i pay for..

My account tells me that I can add 1 more device this month, but when i try to play the Now TV player it comes up with the error code P6003 and that i've made too many changes.

So confused, and not being able to talk to anyone on the phone/live chat is a shambles on a weekend. To think i pay money for this "service"...... Someone give me some help, or i'd like a days worth of cash back!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

My account tells me that I can add 1 more device this month, but when i try to play the Now TV player it comes up with the error code P6003 and that i've made too many changes.

So confused, and not being able to talk to anyone on the phone/live chat is a shambles on a weekend. To think i pay money for this "service"...... Someone give me some help, or i'd like a days worth of cash back!

All sorted now @Anonymous User Took over the case and got it done. Let us know if it works for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'll sort it for you @Anonymous User 2 mins 🙂

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

All sorted now @Anonymous User Took over the case and got it done. Let us know if it works for you.