cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat

Is live chat a myth as it's always unavailable still waiting on a reply via email think that's landed in timbucktoo how the heck does anyone get any help from now tv 

8 REPLIES 8
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Is live chat a myth as it's always unavailable still waiting on a reply via email think that's landed in timbucktoo how the heck does anyone get any help from now tv 

What browser are you using @Anonymous User It should be working no problems.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tried on Firefox it's always the same it's always busy everyday no matter how many times I try
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Tried on Firefox it's always the same it's always busy everyday no matter how many times I try

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch Have you tried via here and then clicking 'Anything Else?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to stop now tv taking a dirext debit from my account without me watching now tv.

@Anonymous User wrote:

I need to cancel my now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello 

I connected to NOW TV for the first time to watch the England versus South Africa game . The picture quality is very poor . What can you suggest as to improve the quality ?

matthew 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem,  so hard to speak to anyone!!!!! Would not recommend Nowtv!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
First thing in the morning seems best time to get hold of them
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do not have a HD screen on my TV but I seem to be only getting HD programmes (ie, I cannot get programmes). I seem to have pressed a wrong button. How do I get back to normal viewing on a non-HD TV?