cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Live chat/ help

Hello there, I have registered for a 7day trial, did not enjoy the experience now you have withdrawn money from my account. Can this be rectified threw cancellation and refund please.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Hayz
Advocate

My connection is down. Is it a payment issue?

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As was clearly explained when you started the free trial, this turns into a continuing subscription unless you cancel during the trial period.

I am guessing you didn’t do this.

I suggest that you describe your problem in an email to customerservices @ nowtv.com, throw yourself on their mercy, and you may find they will refund you.

In the meantime, go back onto your account and ensure you cancel the pass, so things don’t get any worse.

And as an ongoing life hack, if you are asked to give your credit or debit card details in connection with anything described as ‘free’, wonder why 😛

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂

0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: This is a thread called Live Chat. It is not Live Chat.

@Hayz 

You will have to get on to the real Live Chat, or the Broadband Help Line, and ask them.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂

0 Thanks
Hayz
Advocate

Re: This is a thread called Live Chat. It is not Live Chat.

Yes, I figured it out, the app on my phone was rather confusing. Thanks
though!

0 Thanks
Griffo
Advocate

Hi I got told by the bank that u have received a payment and when I opened the app it keeps telling me that the passes have been called and I've already paid u for it so please can u reinstate the passes as I have paid u for this month 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

My Now TV Player is not working I have installed and reinstalled and restarted the application multiple times with no positive out come. Could someone please help me out.

Jake 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

5E0E57E0-6C3B-496D-A0E9-7022732ED9D0.png

Hi I try to watch my now tv on my phone but came up this msn anyone now how can I sorted it please

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’m looking to update my card details but not allowing me to 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I had payments come out yesterday which I forgot about which I can’t afford and wondered if I could get a refund? And cancel my subscription

0 Thanks