cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Live chat/ help

Shocking customer service! The only telephone number I could find in the T&C's got me through to Sky and I am not a Sky customer. I've lost access to NowTV but cannot seem to get any assistance! Clicking in the options on your website either takes me round in circles or to pages which are neither connected or relevant. Very very frustrating. It seems if you fob people off enough they will give up and you won't have to deal with their issues. Absolutely dire, frustrating, infuriating and VERY unprofessional and I still have absolutely no clue on where to go to get my issues resolved! A very unhappy customer!

@Anonymous User wrote:

I can't find a contact us button or live help this is really bad for a big company that has no helpline, I usually have entertainments pass and I cancelled it and the payment has come out I want the money back as Iv paid for the same thing through my you view . it says cancelled on my account but the money is pending out of my bank how can I get in touch with someone as there isn't even an email I can find to contact anyone

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No phone number I'm afraid as it is a digital service but there is live chat. What seems to be the problem?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

NOW TV is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via Live Chat, via Email or via this forum (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

Since you have not mentioned what your problem actually is, we 'forum members' can't help you. But if you want you can always contact a NOW TV representitive via 'Live Chat'.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you follow the guides that are above my post you can contact our team via live chat.

Is there anything that I can help with ?

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, i cant find live chat either. I just want to talk to someone about Broadband options and more advanced packages. Preferably over teh phone or on email?

0 Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you go to www.nowtv.com/combo and click build combo you'll get a live chat bubble on the screen to use.

Or if you want email options you'll find them on

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/What-is-the-NOW-TV-Combo

If you want more info on the combo you might find the following help articles useful

http://help.nowtv.com/category/broadband-and-calls

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, i cant find live chat either. I just want to talk to someone about Broadband options and more advanced packages. Preferably over teh phone or on email?

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please refer to my above post...

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User   If you click on my account and packages and don't have a combo account this comes up (click to see)

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

0 Thanks