Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Live chat/ help

@Anonymous User wrote:

I had to put in my card details when i set the box up

I cancelled the enterrtainment monthly subsription immediatly as i just wanted basic channels

Now they have charged me for the last 4 months and i cant cancel

there is no cancel button where it says it should be

there is no live chat button

there is no email address

I was considering buying another box but after tha last hour I have wasted trying to contact you I am not sure that will happen.

zoehanks

Here you go, see link below for NowTV live chat and email helpline, just click on the relevant box to which help service you prefer.

http://help.nowtv.com/GEN_ContactUs?articleId=kA1G0000000LKz9KAG&kavArticleId=ka1G0000000LQEOIA4&token=8cddbf6c45f2926a364b5b455d332064

Suggest when contacting them try using a PC, Laptop or Mac.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you can use a PC/MAC and follow this guide you should then be able to buy a pass.

Thanks

Andy

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see that this has been resolved for you

Thanks

Andy

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe you've got in contact with our Live Chat guys. Hopefully this has now all be sorted for you but do let us know by replying to this post if you still need help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had and only just relisted that they are talking money out of my bank

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have had and only just relisted that they are talking money out of my bank

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The most probable reason why you've been charged is because the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'rolls on' automatically if it's not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

You might be able to get your subcription payment(s) returned but obviously the NOW TV people will check to see when you last viewed the service(s) you subscribed to...

Anyway, I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device) between 08:00-24:00Hrs and explain your requirements to them.

Click on the following: Manage my account link.

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Live chat/ help theft of monies by taken payment but not providing service

There is something wrong about this set up, there are no contact details full stop on the site no way of emailing no way of chatting.

I have made payments since december 2014 for both movies and entertaiment the last being 23rd of May 2016.

when I attempted to day to watch entertaiment (games of thrones0 it claimed I did not suscribe.

checked account checked bank account payments taken but still cannot watch.

tried evertthing to contact now even sky basically sort it out your self not our probelem even though they appeared to be fully aware of the issues on now and aknowledge the taken of payment.

NOW TV HAVE IN THEORY STOLEN MONIES FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THEN HIDE BEHIND THE POOR ONLINE SITE WHICH is UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR AND IS A CRIMONAL ACT

I WILL PURSSUE THIS TO THE COURTS and THROUGH MY BANK AND SUGGEST THAT PARHAPS ALL PAYMENTS ARE RECOVERED TO ALL USERS

DEALING WITH CRIMINALS AND THIEVES IS MAKING ME MISRABLE>

0 Thanks
Ryan-R
Expert 3

Re: Live chat/ help theft of monies by taken payment but not providing service

Hi there @Anonymous User

I can understand your frustration but we're here to help you out.

If you leave this with me, I'll get this cleared up for you as soon as possible.

I've sent you an email to the address linked to your account, if you reply to that, we'll move on from there.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there how do cancel from this service I can't find the right link to do it

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires...

Cheers

And just-so-everyone-knows: -

• Your NOW TV subscription will run for its full duration, even if it's cancelled after the first day.
  • All the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • The grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible while the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s).
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your knowledge/agreement!