cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NatNat
Advocate

Live chat/ help

I can't find a contact us button or live help this is really bad for a big company that has no helpline, I usually have entertainments pass and I cancelled it and the payment has come out I want the money back as Iv paid for the same thing through my you view . it says cancelled on my account but the money is pending out of my bank how can I get in touch with someone as there isn't even an email I can find to contact anyone

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pethead65
Champion 2

Re: Live chat/ help

Hi @NatNat

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

37 Replies
pethead65
Champion 2

Hi @NatNat

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!

View solution in original post

Filthyrich6
Advocate

I am experiencing the same.

I too have had money taken from my account after cancelling.  Trying to contact NowTV is next to impossible.  There is no phone number, only a maze of links of pages to trail through with frequentlyt ask questions (neither are at all helpful since they are simply explaining common sense) searching for a 'contact us' tab and when you think you've found it, it generally doesn't work!  (Error 404 is what I often get).  The Live Chart is never avalible either!  It really seems like NowTV likes to take money from customers but does not like to be contacted. 

A bit shoddy if you ask me!!!!

0 Thanks
Filthyrich6
Advocate

... I've managed to email NowTV but I've still no reply nor refund.

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Filthyrich6

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Very sorry to hear that 😞 

I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
portay33-wt
Advocate

I would like to ask live chat why i cant remove any devices as the trash can icon does not work.

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @portay33-wt

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having issues. Can you remove and add devices within your 'my account' section from a phone or online via laptop/PC.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Justshanxo
Advocate

I've had money taken from my account after canceling live chat is just coming up ass error can someone help please 

0 Thanks
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Justshanxo

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Just to let you know I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
SPARTANTHOR
Advocate

• ​I have expended 30 minutes trying to contact you by email or chat and have failed.
  • The links and directions you provide are false and do not work.
  • I have technical and account queries that are time sensitive.It is clear to me that you (NOW TV) are doing all that you can to avoid direct contact from customers who have legitimate and urgent queries.
  • That is no way for a business to proceed.  Even if you manage to make a few pounds in the short term it will catch up with you and you will lose business.
  • You are requested to clearly provide DIRECT EMAIL, CHAT AND TELEPHONE contact numbers in response to this message for the forum to see and use.
  • OTHER CUSTOMERS - PLEASE PICK UP AND REINFORCE THIS MESSAGE.