cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat/ help

HELP!! where is your live chat!!!!!     ive just joined again but would like to cancel as ive  NOT used the box, and if the money has been taken out, i would like a refund please   thanks

HELP!!!  ive just be offered a discount offer 2months for £2 which i would like to try but the code they gave me is not working       thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the reason you've been charged is because the NOW TV services you've subscribed to have 'rolled on' automatically (as per NOW TV's Terms & Conditions). Which happens if you don't officially cancel them prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

After officially cancelling your subcription(s) via your 'My Account' (not via email), you will have been sent a confirmation email or emails. This being the case, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Please visit our help site here: https://help.nowtv.com/ 
  • Use the search box to find the Help Article most relevant to your issue
  • If the article does not provide you with your answer, select the Get in touch button on that 

Cheers

And just-so 'all' NOW TV customers know. Currently...

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • If your preference is to use 'voucher code passes', you'll need to submit your new pass before your current pass expires
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending. So keep a look-out, including your spam/junk mail!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Cancelling your NOW TV subscription(s) has to be done 'officially' and correctly via your NOW TV account. And has to be done for each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to. After which you will receive a confirmation email.
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account or accounts if you have them!

EDIT: I did tell you much the same yesterday. See here: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Kids/cancel-parts-of-contract/m-p/416155#M835

View solution in original post

177 REPLIES 177
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi my tv box is playing up again it says on tv in top left corner no channels need scan channels but won't let me access anything...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi  

how are you . i have issue with my NOW TV package . i cancel my package last month but you still charge me money for it . i havenot use my NOW TV service . i need some help for refund my money.

thanks 

nouman 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

I don't know if I can help:

- only one channel to connect which is chat
- you have to keep on and don't take no for an answer
- what they are doing must be fraudulent

Good luck

H
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I want to know more information about Now tv broadband.

Such as the router speed?

Id now tv broadband avaialble in my area? CF10 1BZ , 248 Hayes Apatment?

Are the payment sequenced. For exmaple 26 of each month if I were to choose it?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You would need to go to the nowtv main website page and click on the broadband offer and then select your preferred broadband speed i.e Brilliant Broadband, Fab Fibre or Super Fibre and the first thing it will ask you is your post code address and landline number (if applicable).

From the above information the website software will work out if you can have the option for Broadband or Fibre at your property and will give you an estimate of the internet speeds expected.

You then have an option to stop at this point or if you wish you can proceed by completing a few more steps to proceed with the order.

Unfortunately you can't select your own payment date with the NowTV broadband service, where the payment usually starts on the day your telephone and broadband goes live with NowTV.

If it a straight forward switch over and there is no need for an Engineer visit at your home to install a new telephone line, then it usually takes two full working weeks from order to live activation date (just to give you an general idea on when payment would be roughly due).

For any further questions, your best option might be to speak to a live chat advisor. 

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv are incorrect now tv help live chat is not currently available on any fee ice which we have tested including high resolution mobile, laptop and pc devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

SORRY now tv help live chat is not currently available in any device we have tested included all high deaf devices mobile, laptop and pc we are currently in the process of logging complaint with regulator as we can not contact now tv live online.  

We are very disappointed with the service we are all unhappy with your customer service and are not happy with your replys because now tv are avoiding the issue. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I called and was told they couldn't answer and I had to use live chat.

There is no obvious live chat button.

I searched 'live chat' and it said to find the most relevant article and if the answer wasn't there, the 'get in touch' option was on most pages.

I looked after my search - no get in touch option.

I searched for get in touch and web chat and just saw lots of posts from people complaining that the web chat option had disappeared.

NOW TV, please make this obvious. It feels like you are hiding this option as you don't want to tie up your employees to help your customers. I've searched many pages of help options on your site and cannot see a single 'get in touch' option. This is really poor and frustrating for your customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you help I have signed up for phone and broadband with nowtv I only want the phone and broadband will i still have to pay for the tv part of it as I won't be using it thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You don't have to use the NowTV TV part of their service or buy passes if you wish and just use the Broadband & Telephone service only.

My sister is a NowTV Broadband & Telephone customer and doesn't use or get charged for the NowTV TV services.

Also i would recommend that you go to My Account > Settings & Pin's whilst signed in on here and add 4 digit security pin code to your Payment Pin has a secondary safety net precaution to avoid you accidentally buying any TV passes on your account.