cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat/ help

I can't find a contact us button or live help this is really bad for a big company that has no helpline, I usually have entertainments pass and I cancelled it and the payment has come out I want the money back as Iv paid for the same thing through my you view . it says cancelled on my account but the money is pending out of my bank how can I get in touch with someone as there isn't even an email I can find to contact anyone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, i cant find live chat either. I just want to talk to someone about Broadband options and more advanced packages. Preferably over teh phone or on email?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you go to www.nowtv.com/combo and click build combo you'll get a live chat bubble on the screen to use.

Or if you want email options you'll find them on

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/What-is-the-NOW-TV-Combo

If you want more info on the combo you might find the following help articles useful

http://help.nowtv.com/category/broadband-and-calls

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, i cant find live chat either. I just want to talk to someone about Broadband options and more advanced packages. Preferably over teh phone or on email?

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please refer to my above post...

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User   If you click on my account and packages and don't have a combo account this comes up (click to see)

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am experiencing the same.

I too have had money taken from my account after cancelling.  Trying to contact NowTV is next to impossible.  There is no phone number, only a maze of links of pages to trail through with frequentlyt ask questions (neither are at all helpful since they are simply explaining common sense) searching for a 'contact us' tab and when you think you've found it, it generally doesn't work!  (Error 404 is what I often get).  The Live Chart is never avalible either!  It really seems like NowTV likes to take money from customers but does not like to be contacted. 

A bit shoddy if you ask me!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had and only just relisted that they are talking money out of my bank

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have had and only just relisted that they are talking money out of my bank

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The most probable reason why you've been charged is because the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'rolls on' automatically if it's not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

You might be able to get your subcription payment(s) returned but obviously the NOW TV people will check to see when you last viewed the service(s) you subscribed to...

Anyway, I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device) between 08:00-24:00Hrs and explain your requirements to them.

Click on the following: Manage my account link.

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

... I've managed to email NowTV but I've still no reply nor refund.