cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat/ help

I can't find a contact us button or live help this is really bad for a big company that has no helpline, I usually have entertainments pass and I cancelled it and the payment has come out I want the money back as Iv paid for the same thing through my you view . it says cancelled on my account but the money is pending out of my bank how can I get in touch with someone as there isn't even an email I can find to contact anyone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is something wrong about this set up, there are no contact details full stop on the site no way of emailing no way of chatting.

I have made payments since december 2014 for both movies and entertaiment the last being 23rd of May 2016.

when I attempted to day to watch entertaiment (games of thrones0 it claimed I did not suscribe.

checked account checked bank account payments taken but still cannot watch.

tried evertthing to contact now even sky basically sort it out your self not our probelem even though they appeared to be fully aware of the issues on now and aknowledge the taken of payment.

NOW TV HAVE IN THEORY STOLEN MONIES FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THEN HIDE BEHIND THE POOR ONLINE SITE WHICH is UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR AND IS A CRIMONAL ACT

I WILL PURSSUE THIS TO THE COURTS and THROUGH MY BANK AND SUGGEST THAT PARHAPS ALL PAYMENTS ARE RECOVERED TO ALL USERS

DEALING WITH CRIMINALS AND THIEVES IS MAKING ME MISRABLE>

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

I can understand your frustration but we're here to help you out.

If you leave this with me, I'll get this cleared up for you as soon as possible.

I've sent you an email to the address linked to your account, if you reply to that, we'll move on from there.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there how do cancel from this service I can't find the right link to do it

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires...

Cheers

And just-so-everyone-knows: -

• Your NOW TV subscription will run for its full duration, even if it's cancelled after the first day.
  • All the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • The grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible while the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s).
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your knowledge/agreement!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shocking customer service! The only telephone number I could find in the T&C's got me through to Sky and I am not a Sky customer. I've lost access to NowTV but cannot seem to get any assistance! Clicking in the options on your website either takes me round in circles or to pages which are neither connected or relevant. Very very frustrating. It seems if you fob people off enough they will give up and you won't have to deal with their issues. Absolutely dire, frustrating, infuriating and VERY unprofessional and I still have absolutely no clue on where to go to get my issues resolved! A very unhappy customer!

@Anonymous User wrote:

I can't find a contact us button or live help this is really bad for a big company that has no helpline, I usually have entertainments pass and I cancelled it and the payment has come out I want the money back as Iv paid for the same thing through my you view . it says cancelled on my account but the money is pending out of my bank how can I get in touch with someone as there isn't even an email I can find to contact anyone

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No phone number I'm afraid as it is a digital service but there is live chat. What seems to be the problem?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

NOW TV is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via Live Chat, via Email or via this forum (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

Since you have not mentioned what your problem actually is, we 'forum members' can't help you. But if you want you can always contact a NOW TV representitive via 'Live Chat'.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you follow the guides that are above my post you can contact our team via live chat.

Is there anything that I can help with ?

Thanks

Andy