cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat/ help

I can't find a contact us button or live help this is really bad for a big company that has no helpline, I usually have entertainments pass and I cancelled it and the payment has come out I want the money back as Iv paid for the same thing through my you view . it says cancelled on my account but the money is pending out of my bank how can I get in touch with someone as there isn't even an email I can find to contact anyone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had money taken from my account after canceling live chat is just coming up ass error can someone help please 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Just to let you know I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, they have taken money from my account today also and I cannot find a way to get to live chat to ask why....wonder why that is?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I can reach live chat right now. Went via the FAQ http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged and clicked the Contact Us button at the end of the article.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, that really helped, thanks so much

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help trying too buy a entertainment  via now tv box, services  is down so tried on line, gave me 14 day trial  which I already  claimed,Can'n buy a entertainment pass, by tv/online HELP PLEASE.  Be trying for a hour know???????😠😬😕😤😮

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you can use a PC/MAC and follow this guide you should then be able to buy a pass.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have just bought Now TV package but I believe it's the wrong package, I need a now tv box package.

Could you tell me how I can change to this package?

Kind Regards

Gemma

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi I have just bought Now TV package but I believe it's the wrong package, I need a now tv box package.

Could you tell me how I can change to this package?

Kind Regards

Gemma

GemmaMasters

Assume you mean a NowTV box with the included voucher pass in the box.

If that's the case, which retailer / shop  did you buy the NowTV box from ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see that this has been resolved for you

Thanks

Andy