cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat/ help

HELP!! where is your live chat!!!!!     ive just joined again but would like to cancel as ive  NOT used the box, and if the money has been taken out, i would like a refund please   thanks

HELP!!!  ive just be offered a discount offer 2months for £2 which i would like to try but the code they gave me is not working       thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the reason you've been charged is because the NOW TV services you've subscribed to have 'rolled on' automatically (as per NOW TV's Terms & Conditions). Which happens if you don't officially cancel them prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

After officially cancelling your subcription(s) via your 'My Account' (not via email), you will have been sent a confirmation email or emails. This being the case, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Please visit our help site here: https://help.nowtv.com/ 
  • Use the search box to find the Help Article most relevant to your issue
  • If the article does not provide you with your answer, select the Get in touch button on that 

Cheers

And just-so 'all' NOW TV customers know. Currently...

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • If your preference is to use 'voucher code passes', you'll need to submit your new pass before your current pass expires
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending. So keep a look-out, including your spam/junk mail!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Cancelling your NOW TV subscription(s) has to be done 'officially' and correctly via your NOW TV account. And has to be done for each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to. After which you will receive a confirmation email.
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account or accounts if you have them!

EDIT: I did tell you much the same yesterday. See here: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Kids/cancel-parts-of-contract/m-p/416155#M835

View solution in original post

177 REPLIES 177
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Try following these instructions in the below link.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-contact-us

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi..i,ve recieved a couple of emails from you stating the the reason funds where taken out of my account.. i should of verifed it through my email .granted i did,nt do that this time..but last year in august i did..and yet you still took 6.99 and 2.99...for items i never used ..it just seems to me that this email verifed items is just away of taking money off people who have very busy lifes..and like me forgetting to cancel by email..just wondering wether i,ll get a refund..

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the reason you've been charged is because the NOW TV services you've subscribed to have 'rolled on' automatically (as per NOW TV's Terms & Conditions). Which happens if you don't officially cancel them prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

After officially cancelling your subcription(s) via your 'My Account' (not via email), you will have been sent a confirmation email or emails. This being the case, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Please visit our help site here: https://help.nowtv.com/ 
  • Use the search box to find the Help Article most relevant to your issue
  • If the article does not provide you with your answer, select the Get in touch button on that 

Cheers

And just-so 'all' NOW TV customers know. Currently...

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • If your preference is to use 'voucher code passes', you'll need to submit your new pass before your current pass expires
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending. So keep a look-out, including your spam/junk mail!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Cancelling your NOW TV subscription(s) has to be done 'officially' and correctly via your NOW TV account. And has to be done for each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to. After which you will receive a confirmation email.
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account or accounts if you have them!

EDIT: I did tell you much the same yesterday. See here: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Kids/cancel-parts-of-contract/m-p/416155#M835

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today I subscribed to 2 months of entertainment for 7.99 

This was carried out on link and my confirmation sign account details on now tv

whilst on my account I was offered free 14 day trial of now cinema so I took up the offer and pressed the button link with the offer on .

Hour later I receive email stating I have paid full price for cinema 9.99 on top of 7.99 

I then go into my account to find it stated I’m apparently on paid subscription for cinema and trial for  2 months for entertainment, which neither are same as emails or what I asked for or the total of 17.98 had  come out of my bank account . 

Complete muddle from straight forward actions

and ridiculously I have to make contact this way .

I would like as I was offered the 2 months entertainment for 7.99 , and free trial cinema for 14 days 

and refund of 9.99 that I had not agreed to 

Kerrie 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Auto Renew - I have contacted you on Chat and email but you dont even care about your customers - I am extremely unhappy!!

Here is my origional email post having x2 chat conversations with your agents.  I cant believe chat is the only channel you have - no voice, email etc.  This is the worst service ever!!

Dear Sir/Madam

Today I realised that I have been charged since Dec 2017 33.99 per month on my credit card for a service I didnt know I had! (Never checked as though it was my SkyTV which I also have).

I used your service for a month - some deal offered and because I never turned it off I have been charged ever since. I only wanted one month!!! Our household has used the your service as well since then.

I used online chat and Kumar, the agent could see that I have never used the service as never logged on!! A honest mistake. Please check the chat transcript. THIS IS A SCAM!! and I am very annoyed. I will be looking on line to see if others have had the same issue. Your agent could only give me 2 months back. I even have sky on my TV.

I'm so annoyed that the agent couldnt help.

Please can you review this case for me and confirm actions from here. I wish to take this to the highest level - ombudsman or Ofcom if need be.

kind regards

Please can you respond and suggest an email I can contact you on, phone or address to send a letter

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Auto Renew - I have contacted you on Chat and email but you dont even care about your customers - I am extremely unhappy!!

Here is my origional email post having x2 chat conversations with your agents.  I cant believe chat is the only channel you have - no voice, email etc.  This is the worst service ever!!

Dear Sir/Madam

Today I realised that I have been charged since Dec 2017 33.99 per month on my credit card for a service I didnt know I had! (Never checked as though it was my SkyTV which I also have).

I used your service for a month - some deal offered and because I never turned it off I have been charged ever since. I only wanted one month!!! Our household has used the your service as well since then.

I used online chat and Kumar, the agent could see that I have never used the service as never logged on!! A honest mistake. Please check the chat transcript. THIS IS A SCAM!! and I am very annoyed. I will be looking on line to see if others have had the same issue. Your agent could only give me 2 months back. I even have sky on my TV.

I'm so annoyed that the agent couldnt help.

Please can you review this case for me and confirm actions from here. I wish to take this to the highest level - ombudsman or Ofcom if need be.

kind regards

Please can you respond and suggest an email I can contact you on, phone or address to send a letter

PS - there is now an error coming up so I cant post this message!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a disgrace - I have the same problem

They wont even engage into converstation - only chat!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good morning 

I am having problems with Now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey I’m looking for some help 

I have been trying to purchase a new pass on my account , very time I go to add it to my account it’s says my payment details are not up to date I have checked and all my details are correct 

could anyone help me?